If you're like me, I have a hard time approaching people who have been here for more than a year, who have lots of watchers (basically more popular than Jesus), or talk about things that only their friends would understand. Or, on that rare and scary occasion, all three. But I promise you that I am very much approachable, and I love to meet new people. So don't be afraid! Talk to me! I love a good conversation.
The Madder has led an adventurer's life, from the great plains of Flax in which it was conceived, to the zipping metropolis of The City in which it resides today. Just ask, and it might give you the full story.
The Usual Suspects
1. If you aren't in California, then how do you know it exists?
2. If it is universally known (at least with most highly developed countries) that there is no atmosphere on Mars, then why do famous Sci-Fi Television shows such as "The National Geographic" still portray the Red Planet with an equally red sky?
3. Will we ever run out of music?
4. How many letters are there in The Alphabet?
5. Is this a trick question?